DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
1. Provide administrative, personnel management, career development, and general services for the members of the IAS;
2. Formulate training plans and policies for the members of the IAS;
3. Provide financial management, budgetary services, logistics and supply management services;
4. Undertake liaison services with other government and non-government agencies on matters relating to the IAS areas of functional interest including foreign counter parts for purposes of training and other requirements;
5. Act as the central repository of IAS records;
6. Serve as the all-source clearinghouse of all PNP disciplinary, administrative and criminal cases;
7. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of disciplinary and criminal cases against PNP personnel;
8. Keep up-to-date records of all PNP and IAS personnel including their places of assignments; and
9. Performs other tasks as the Inspector General may direct.
Administrative and Human Resource Management Section
1. Provide administrative, personnel management and general services for members of IAS including preparation of documents needed for retirement;
2. Undertake liaison services with other government and non-government agencies on matter relating to the IAS areas of functional interest;
3. Assist in providing career development services for members of IAS;
4. Assist AFMD in formulating training plans and policies for the members of IAS;
5. Evaluate the performance of PNCOs and NUP of AFMD personnel relative to their efficiency and deficiency on their respective assigned task;
6. Assume responsibility for the preparation of reports relative to the activities, deficiencies and efficiencies involving discipline, details, assignments and other related matters affecting personnel matters; and
7. Performs such other related duties as may be directed.
Records Management Section
1. Act as the Central repository of IAS records;
2. Administer and maintain the IAS Clearance System;
3. Maintain accurate up-to-date records of disciplinary and criminal cases against PNP personnel; and
4. Keep up-to-date records of all IAS personnel as well as all PNP personnel with their places of assignments.
1. Oversee all logistics related activities of the Central, Regional, Provincial and District IAS Offices;
2. Assist on the administration and management of logistics and each functional areas for the successful accomplishment of IAS mission;
3. Prepare logistics plans, programs, policies, procedure and guidelines relative to logistics activities of IAS; and
4. Provide guidelines for the direction and control of the function of supply, maintenance, facilities and installation, transportation, services and other logistics objectives.
Budget, Finance and Accounting Section
1. Provide financial management and budgetary services;
2. Supervise the control, distribution and allocation of funds.
3. Facilitate payment of salaries, retirement and other benefits of IAS personnel.
4. Provide records pertaining to comptroller and finance transaction; and
5. Coordinate with PNP Comptrollership and Finance Center on Matters of budget and other financial requirements of IAS.